Sunday, January 30, 2011

Are We In Yet?

Yes. We're living in the basement as of this weekend. I was gonna blog about putting the finishing touches on our living quarters, packing up our apartment... wait, I will post one photo, titled "No Help At All":


I'll also spare you the commentary of Moving Day, though there were more than enough one-liners and retorts bandied about (as two top wits, my younger brother and father-in-law, lent a hand, or four; eternal thanks, as well, to our moms and our bohemian sprite, Sav). So, no more blathering about that...Wait, I will post one photo, titled "Untitled":


And one more, titled "Wait, Let Me Get My Booklight":


Anyway, we're in now and we're ready to record our basementing adventure. Stay tuned!

And here's one more, because it's not much of an adventure without her. It's titled "She Came In Through the Basement Window":

No comments:

Post a Comment